8 new stores together for everyone!
New stores will be open as a part of the revitalization, which is doing by retail developer Edens. As a part of this revitalization, Bergen County market will be completely revamped. Among the anchors of the center is e.g. Whole Foods Market, which should open in late 2016. Other anchors will be Target, Cinemex and HomeGoods. The most popular stores among the locals are Massage Envy and Rudy's (Italian pizzeria) which would be opened during April, right next to the new position of Whole Foods Market.
18 | 8 Fine Men's Salon, Kidville and Tutti Nails & Spa will open during the spring and summer, for another 5 we will have to wait a few months longer.
- 18 | 8 Fine Men's Salon - a reinvention of the barbershop offers the best for every modern man. Everyone can enjoy excellent hair care and styling in relaxing environment.
- Kidville - a funny, safe and clean place for children where they can learn, play and grow. Kidville offers special classes like art and music and helps to make lives of families with small children much easier.
- Tutti Nails & Spa - who wouldn't like to have beautiful nails? In this premier full service salon you can relax and have your nails done professionally.
- Cycle Bar - perfect place for all riders of all ages. Let's enjoy your cycling route under the leading of CycleStar Instructors.
- Unleashed by Petco - your dog and cat will love this store with high-quality and wag-worthy goods for all pets.
- Cinemex - favorite cinema will definitely be the New Jersey's premiere dine-in luxury theater.
- Bareburger - eco-friendly restaurant with amazing food made of organic and all-natural ingredients.
- Distrito and Village Whiskey - two restaurant concepts: Distrito focused on the Mexican culture and cuisine, Village Whiskey is the right place for a drink and a snack after work.
More information about Closter Plaze find here.